Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Zumba Instructor Gear

I did my first Zumba shopping as an official instructor.  I figured that if I'm going to start playing the part, I might as well look it.  I was pleasantly surprised how much I liked the clothing.  I'm not someone who is usually inspired by online clothes shopping.

I'm getting excited for them to get here (they should be here on Friday).  I'm a little nervous about sizes.  Like most guys, I didn't measure myself and just guessed.  I hope they don't run small!  Anyway, I thought I'd let you see what I bought!

The first shirt I bought represents my affinity toward bright colors:
I've always enjoyed tank tops, but I don't think my clavicle scar is very appetizing to show my class, so I went with a Maize/Blue cutoff for my second purchase:
Finally, I snagged a ruby shirt because it also had the Maize/Blue theme going.  I also think that I have the body shape of a rugby player, so why not embrace it:
I'm also considering buying these shirts, but I need to start earning back some of my Zumba investment before I'll buy anything else:
Pants?  Who wears pants?
Just kidding.  I prefer to wear shorts when I'm Zumba-ing, and none of the shorts were quite the style that I like.  However, I'm really, really considering buying a pair of Disco Sport Shorts from Betabrand.  I could definitely rock a pair of those (and they're local)!

What do you think?
~RoB

No comments:

Post a Comment