Monday, December 17, 2012

Holiday Music Disclaimer

Around this time of year I always like to add in festive holiday music to my Zumba playlists.  I just want to take this moment tell you all that I respect you all completely and I'm not trying to impose my musical selections on you.  I'm not trying to make a political or religious statement.

The truth is, this is the only time of year when absolutely ridiculous music is stuck in our heads 24/7.  I like to take advantage of that and give you dance moves to help cope with it.

Honestly, I use few songs that you've probably ever heard before, but if you listen closely (or listen in Spanish), you'll see that some of them are indeed Christmas songs.  Again, it's just for fun, and they will go away after the holidays.

Thank you for enjoying all of my classes and continuing to dance with me.

Happy Holidays & Happy Dancing,
~RoB

No comments:

Post a Comment