Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Pop Up Video

The Pop Up Video I choreographed is now online!  For the first time in my life, a dance that I fully choreographed and performed is on Youtube.  My dancers picked up on some pretty tough choreography in just 45 minutes, and they look so good!


If you watch the video for Motownphilly, you'll see where I got most of my moves from.  Our dancing isn't perfect, but you can see what we were trying to do.


Motownphilly is one of my favorite songs of all time.  Maybe my #1 favorite.  It was really fun to have to listen to and watch it over and over again while I was choreographing.  Plus, choreography like this is a refreshing change from the sometimes-repetitive nature of Zumba.

I hope Motownphilly is stuck in your head now.  Enjoy it.

Happy Dancing,
~RoB

No comments:

Post a Comment