Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Before

Today, May 11th, 2011, at 6:45 am, I weighed in at 224.0 lbs.  This is a good improvement, considering I weighed in at 232.7 lbs on April 25th, 2011.  However, it's still a really bad weight for me, at least in my body's current shape:

You're not allowed to smile in a 'before' pic.

Hands down, the least attractive side of me.  Holy stretch marks.

My arm muscles have always been the least impressive on my body...

I feel like I'm going to keep repeating myself, but I am serious this time.  I'm going to lose weight.  Or, I will at least get rid of the fat.  I guess I have no real problems if I still weight 220 lbs next year, as long as I'm a ripped, sexy beast.

I've taken my obligatory 'before' pics, and nobody is more excited than me to see my 'after' pics,
~RoB

No comments:

Post a Comment